Corporate Activity Guidelines
In order to continually enhance the confidence that society places in us, we, SEKISUI CHEMICAL Group of Companies, aim at becoming an evermore highly acclaimed enterprise through our day-to-day business activities, in accordance with the corporate activity guidelines set forth as follows.
1. Our business activities contribute to the positive development of our global society.
We supply products and services that are highly appreciated by society, manufactured and provided with full consideration for the safety of the handlers and consumers, and for the environment.
We are a forerunner in developing new technologies, new products and new markets.
We develop our business continuously, by providing safe and comfortable working environments and establishing sound corporate guidelines.
2. We activate our operations by maximizing each employee's personal abilities.
We individually aim at being self-supporting persons by our perpetual efforts to expand our attributes and abilities.
We seek "speed" and "quality" in fulfilling our roles and duties.
We achieve maximum results by confidently facing every challenge and contributing to our best in teamwork, without being hampered by precedents.
3. We maintain an enterprise in which society has confidence, and which is highly regarded by our customers, business partners, stockholders, local communities and the general public.
We obtain our customer confidence and satisfaction by supplying top quality products, and providing excellent services.
We communicate meaningfully with our customers, business partners, stockholders and local communities.
We disclose our corporate information justly and timely.
We protect personal information and customer information with the strictest security.
4. We comply with the laws and the spirit therein, and act with sincerity, in all aspects of our business activities.
We conduct clear and fair trading by complying with all relevant laws and regulations both inside and outside of Japan, as well as with our internal rules and all international rules.
We conduct all our activities in a manner which will have only beneficial results to the society at large, fully in accordance with our position as a responsible corporate member of the society.
We maintain sound and normal relations with political and all other administrative bodies.
We fully respect human rights and refrain from any form of discrimination whatsoever.
5. We, as a good corporate citizen, work for global environmental protection and contribute to the well-being of society from the viewpoint of sustainability.
We tackle global environmental issues and are dedicated to global warming prevention and resources recycling.
We support social contribution activities widely, such as nature preservation activities, culture, welfare and so forth.
We respect the culture and customs of local communities for co-existence and co-prosperity both inside and outside of Japan.
May, 1998 establishment
May, 2006 amendment